Saturday 22 March 2014

Finding my Mojo

The "issue" that has been distracting me this past month is almost resolved. I'll post more about it next week once we've got a definite answer. The reduction in stress has meant my crafting mojo is starting to return. Huzzah!

I've finished my son's Alec jumper and taken photos ready to share with you all on Friday. He chose an...interesting (!) combination of buttons but he loves it so that's the main thing. Today's job is sewing in the end on my blanket

DSC_0119


You can just see the border on the edge of the picture. I did a red round and then was planning on doing a round of the blue trebles to kind of frame the double crochet bit but it didn't look right so I ripped it back. I think the red finishes it off nicely so after I've done the ends and blocked it a little I'll take some photos of the finished blanket.

Thanks for bearing with me these past few weeks!

11 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling crafty again. I've lost my mojo probably due to business and exhaustion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hope your mojo comes back soon

      Delete
  2. So glad you're getting your mojo back, love the colours of your blanket. Have a great weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the finished items and im glad your Mojo is back too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear you are feeling crafty again! Cant wait to see your blanket all finished, it looks pretty from the little peek that we see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's turned out really nicely, I'm very pleased with it :)

      Delete
  5. Glad you feel creative again - maybe you could start a relaxing mandala next. Thank you for the tip about the apple cake I'm going to have a go at making it tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to hear that your mojo is coming back :-). Looking forward to seing the finished blanket and jumper!
    Have a nice evening
    Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad that your stress is lessening. I love when my days are extra ordinary but not extraordinary....if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...