Monday 11 January 2016

Monday's Mission

Several years ago I made a baby jester hat for a friend's toddler. He's now outgrown it but his Mum loved it so much she asked if I could make him another one. She's currently expecting a new baby boy around the end of this month so I thought I'd make them both matching hats

DSC_0126


As you can see I've finished the baby's hat aside from needing to weave in the ends. The bigger hat though still needs the 3 points knitting. I think I've got enough length but I want to try it on my youngest daughter who is around the same size so I'm using her as a guide. Naturally I forgot to do this before she went to school this morning so I'll have to try later.


It's my eldest daughter's birthday today, she's 10 years old. A decade! I'm so proud of her, she's growing up to be such a lovely person. We didn't have time to open her presents this morning so this afternoon we'll do that when Mr Soaring Sheep is home from work. I'd better get round to wrapping them! :-S

9 comments:

  1. Aww, brothers in matching hats will be so sweet! And Happy Birthday to your daughter, I hope she has a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what I thought :) Thank you, we're heading out for pizza in a bit, just need to open her presents first

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to your little one! I hope it's a special one for her. The hats are adorable. I bet she will love those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww they are both going to look cute in those hats! Happy birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your daughter!! The hats are very cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! And I'm sure, the hat fits perfectly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh what gorgeous hats. I hope your daughter had a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday to your daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Hau'oli la hanau to your ten year old! I hope her day is full of sunshine. The jester hats are cute and unique. These brothers will love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...