Wednesday 9 July 2014

WIP Wednesday

So busy at the moment, I'm sorry my blogging has dropped off a bit. I'm not really finding much time or enthusiasm for crafting lately.

Yesterday morning I helped my daughter's pre-school with their visit to the local allotments. They got to see raspberry plants, potatoes being dug out of the ground, peas in a pod and even a very rare sweetie tree that they were all able to pick a sweet from ;-)

This morning I was busy doing some work for a friend and it seems to have rather tired me out! I'm looking forward to spending an hour or two this afternoon sat on my sofa and finishing off my blanket edging.

DSC_0702


I've got another round of treble crochet to go and then I think I'm going to do a round of the purple double crochet stitches again to frame it. Just need to give it a gentle block after that and it will be finished :-)

My Dad's socks now have a heel but haven't really progressed much beyond that. We're planning a long-ish car drive in the next few days though so I can hopefully work on them then.

Happy crafting everyone :-)

Linking up with Keep Calm Craft On and Yarn Along

7 comments:

  1. What great colors! So cheerful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty! those socks are going to be great i'm sure your dad will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished border on your blanket!! It will definitely be a bright spot where ever it makes its home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blanket is looking great! I too love car rides as they make great knitting time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your dad is going to love those socks! Lucky man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life keeps us so busy, yeah? I think it is priceless for kids to see where their food comes from. The fiber projects look great. Lovely pops of color that just make one smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such bright projects! I forgot to remember your cast on tut from the other day. I am doing felted hot pads from the center out and just had to wing it. I wasn't near a computer to go look for your instructions. Now, hoping I can commit it to memory!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...