Monday 24 February 2014

Knit Now Magazine Fluffy Post

My prize from Knit Now Magazine for being this month's Star Letter arrived last week. I felt very spoiled when I opened up the parcel!

DSC_0597


The pattern book is lovely although I've not had a proper look through it yet. Something to do now the children are back at school and I can sit and concentrate for more than 5 minutes without being interrupted ;-)

The yarns are very interesting. I immediately thought these two should go together to become some sort of cardigan or jumper for my 3yr old little girl.

DSC_0598


This yarn I've seen on Deramores and been wondering about trying for ages so I'm looking forward to having a play with it. Perhaps a hat?

DSC_0601


And last but not least there is a ball of this very colourful superwash merino by Debbie Bliss

DSC_0602


I'm completely stumped with this one! Does anyone have any ideas? There is 105m of it :-) The colours are lovely but varied so I think a simpler pattern would work best for letting the yarn colours show best. A bit of a challenge!


Thanks again Knit Now, I'm looking forward to having a play with these lovely yarns :-)

5 comments:

  1. Lucky duck, that is one great prize, cannot wait to see what you do with it all. I do agree the pink and purple would make a beautiful sweater for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Debbie Bliss yarn. I'm thinking baby socks or childrens socks. Congrats on your prize!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Socks could be fun, I bet they'd knit up quickly :)

      Delete
  3. That looks like a utterly themed book. Love the variegated purple. Never saw a DB variegated before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither actually although there are a few examples of it knitted up on ravelry

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...