Thursday 16 May 2013

Heel Options

I knew I'd seen a list somewhere of different heel options and finally found it. It's on ravelry so I believe you need to be a member before you can read it but if you're reading knitting/crochet blog anyway then chances are you will be! Anyways, the list is here.

I'm looking forward to having a good long list through all those links when I've got some free time and an internet connection that is ridiculously slow :-S

Today though I'm going to carry on knitting my simple socks with the Sweet Tomato heel because it helps de-stress me.

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how many options there are yeah? can't wait to see what you choose to do. Thanks for posting the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The option that provides therapy is the best option for sure. I hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...