Monday 2 February 2015

Monday Happys

Goodness, how is it February already? Feels like we've only just eaten up all the Christmas food! Actually I think we do have some nuts to still work our way through... Mr Soaring Sheep is doing his best lol

DSC_0978


DSC_0982



My tulips and hyacinths are just going past their best now. They've looked so lovely though and brought a smile to my face. Can't beat fresh flowers in the Winter time for making you feel happy :)


DSC_0977



My cosy sofa makes me feel happy too. Lots of bright colours and blankets for the children to snuggle in. It might be a bit gloomy outside but it's certainly not in my lounge!

DSC_0979


Mr Soaring Sheep was a sweetie and put up my new bird feeder at the weekend. We found the little tray attachment for sale in a different shop and it's great for feeding the birds mealworms. Although the greedy starlings have emptied it it so quickly, I think I'll need to buy a bigger bag next time!

DSC_0976


I'm ready to start doing the circle cables on my daughter's cardigan now. I ended up making a silly mistake and knitting an extra 2 inches because I was too lazy to check how much length I'd done with a tape measure. Frogging it back was a bit of a pain but I'm caught up now. As you can see the pockets have been separated for doing later, exciting :)

Have a good week everyone. I've got some FO photos to share with you later of my Annabel cardigan so pop back for a look. My daughter was her usual shy retiring self when we had our little photoshoot lol


5 comments:

  1. I love your colorful couch! I want to snuggle in among those cushions and start knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a splendid post. Your daughter's cardigan is pretty in that color. I like how you have bird feeders. Do you have issues with lots of bird poop though? Your flowers are beautiful. Not surprised at their vivid colors. I want to knit and chat on your couch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colorful couch. That is so perfect for this time of year. It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a pretty house ( love the color!) and a pretty back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post full of lovely and colorful photos :)

    Happy weekend!

    Lluisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...