Friday 2 November 2012

FO Friday

I've got a couple of FO's to show you today. One of them you've seen before, my Pixie sweater, I promised a modelled shot so here it is :-)

DSC05981


My poor girl with her gappy teeth lol. The Tooth Fairy has been very busy in our house lately!


The main FO for today however is my Bloom dress. I made the largest size using some worsted weight yarn and it's going to be my youngest little girl's Christmas outfit

DSC05995


I'm really pleased with it, the yarn has knitted up so beautifully but you can still see the lace pattern as well. Plus it fits my 18 month old as a long dress and my nearly 7 year old as a long top so it's destined to get a lot of use! Just what I wanted for my Precious Yarn ;-)

DSC05996


*sigh* I love it :-)

Ravelry link here. For more FO Friday posts check out Tami's Amis

7 comments:

  1. Both look so pretty! I especially love the bloom dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh i agree, that bloom dress/top is awesome.
    such lovely colours. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) It was my hoarded Strawberry Fields Forever yarn by Zenstring :-)

      Delete
  3. You have every reason to be proud of these. They're terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that dress! So cute! The sweater looks great too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...