Friday 20 January 2012

A couple of FO's

Firstly is this Molly Bubble Romper that I cast on in July last year! Shockingly I left it at the bottom of my knitting bag all this time having done the ribbing for just one leg cuff. However, I decided to get it out at the weekend, finish it off and reclaim my needles. Miraculously it still fits!

DSC03577


I added a few lazy daisys to prettify it a bit more. The handspun in the middle band is from the lovely Sarah at Babylonglegs.


My second FO is the Oriental Lily dress I've made for Ava's first birthday. I'm still undecided whether I want to do some flowers on the skirt part or not. I like the simplicity of it but I can't help but feel it needs a little more colour

DSC03580


The yarn is a cotton/wool mix from Rowan that I got reduced in the John Lewis sale. It's got a lovely drape to it so I think it will look really nice when Ava is starting to toddle around the place. Not that she's allowed to do that any time soon of course! She's going to be 10 months at the end of January, definitely not my teeny baby any more!

DSC03500

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...