Saturday 16 July 2011

In Threes Cardigans

I mentioned in a previous post that I was making a pair of In Three's Cardigans for my two girls. Well I've finished them and finally sewn the buttons on. I love knitting but put off sewing for ages because I nearly always stab myself with a needle! I really should stop knitting patterns that need buttons...

Anyway, here's a picture of Ava's cardigan before buttons were added and before blocking. Esmé's is very similar, just bigger and with three bands of garter stitch at the bottom rather than two

DSC01770


And here's a shot of them both together:

DSC01810


Such a cute pattern :-)


I've also quickly knitted a hat and booties set for my friend who is having a baby in the Autumn. The hat pattern was "Devon's hat" by LTK and the booties were using LTK's Moc Booties pattern

DSC01736

DSC01735


Not the best pictures I'm afraid because I was in a hurry to get them done and wrapped up. I think I'll knit another one of these hats for Ava to wear this Winter, I'm such a sucker for knitted baby hats!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful knits. I wonder if Ava's eyes will change colour now. Gorgeous girlies xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...