Thursday 17 December 2009

It's nearly Christmas!

I've got one more pair of longies to finish and then my customs list is done until January. I've got a couple of things I want to knit over Christmas but it will be nice to have the pressure off.

As we're moving house next month (eek not long now!!) we had a man come round this afternoon to give us a quote for removals. There is something uncomfortable about having strangers wander round your house looking at things. I guess that's one of the reasons house moving is so stressful, your calm quiet home suddenly has people trampling through it, taking all your furniture outside to load onto a lorry and then trampling through your new house.

I'm looking forward to this all being over. The new house is quite a bit bigger than this one so there won't be the problem of trying to find places for things. The kitchen is bigger with a large workspace which will be very useful. There is a garden for the children to play in during the summer. There is a play park nearby for the children to use and a country park a short walk up the road :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...