Thursday 13 August 2009

Confession

You know I said I've got lots of yarn at the moment and don't really need any more. Well tonight I've just ordered 1.1kg! Some from Sarah at Babylonglegs and some more from Alison at Pixieknits. I really need to get knitting!

However, in my defence, some of that is for orders and my customs list is full til October so theoretically it will get used soon-ish.

No idea where I'm going to put it though! Do you think the baby would mind sharing his cot? He doesn't really need all that room does he? Or would he try to eat it?

I think I have a problem :-o

1 comment:

  1. No! not a problem, you can never have to much yarn...its a "abundance issue"....sounds much better that "to much" Giggle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...