Tuesday 15 October 2013

Fluffy post!

I love how fast Deramores ship. I ordered the yarn Sunday evening and it arrived 8:30 this morning. Can't complain about that :-) There are two colours on back order because they didn't have any instock, Aspen (a kind of bluey-green) and Citron (yellow). I've got those colours already as part of the Lucy pack I'm making my current blanket with so if I need to I can take yarn from there.

I should probably stop waffling and just show you the yarn shouldn't I. Well here you are :)

DSC_0039


These are "my" colours. Rich, bright, clean looking colours. Starting from the pink colour next to the cream and going clockwise there is:

Bright pink, Claret, Lipstick, Jaffa, Sunshine, Bright Green, Green, Bottle, Teal, Turquoise, Royal and Emperor. (Oh and 3 Cream too of course)

DSC_0041


I'm very much looking forward to working with these colours :) Today's project however will be my shawl. The next clue has arrived and it's looking gorgeous! Only 24 rows again but they are getting pretty long now so I think I'll be busy with it for a while :)

Wishing everyone a creative and colourful day :)

4 comments:

  1. PRETTY!! What are you going to make with it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful rainbow of colours!!
    And I love your little "sweet tea" party :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...