As you can see I've finished the first sleeve and I'm close to being able to start the ribbing on the second one. It was great tv knitting during Downton Abbey last night lol.
I've also redone the cast off for the bottom of the cardigan. It just wasn't stretchy enough and would have looked odd when the cardigan is buttoned up. Hopefully it will look a bit neater once I've blocked it! I used the same stretchy cast off for the sleeves as well so it matches
After the sleeves I need to work out how many stitches to pick up for the button bands because I have added extra length. I've also got rather a lot of ends to weave in :-S More tv kniting I guess!
Have a good week everyone :-)