Saturday 29 June 2013

FO Multnomah

Finally, here are the photos of my Multnomah :-) Lovely pattern, I really enjoyed knitting it. Would be fun to do it in lace yarn with some beads as well, hmmm....

DSC_1757


DSC_1760


Yarn was Crazy Zauberball by Schoppel-Wolle in the Indian Rose colourway. Very pretty yarn and good fun to knit. I like how it striped a different colour for each pattern repeat towards the end

DSC_1765


DSC_1767


Lovely as my 7 year old looks in this shawl, she won't be wearing it again as I gave it to my MIL :-)

DSC_1773


Hopefully she'll be kept nice and warm this Winter with it :-)

DSC_1778

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! what a lovely gift for your MIL, I'm sure she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks beautiful. Was it just the one ball? I think I have one in my stash and I have been considering a multnomah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, just one ball and very easy to knit too :-)

      Delete
    2. Great, I shall add it to the "to do" pile

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous! This pattern certainly gives this awesome yarn justice.
    What a pretty spot for the photo shoot. Your daughter is adorable. I love the second to last shot of her. What a little miss thang.
    I need to use that ball of Zauberball that's been sitting in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful shawl and a really lovely daughter! I'm sure your MIL will enjoy such a gorgeous gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...