Tuesday 4 June 2013

Fluffy post!

Actually it's not fluffy, it's silky smooth and yummy!

DSC_1273


One of my favourite designers, Anadiomena is running another of her Mystery KAL's this Summer. There are going to be two designs this time. A girly one and a unisex/boys one. The yarn above is going to be for the boy's design, it's King Cole Bamboo Cotton in the Peacock colourway. I'm not sure which of my boys I'll be making for yet. Probably the youngest one as I'm making my Alec jumper for the eldest. But then the eldest has grown recently and passed down most of his handknits because he's outgrown them. Tricky...

My indecisiveness was not limited to just the boys though. I've ordered yarn to make the girl pattern too! I'll share photos of it when it arrives but it's a beautiful dark green colour...

The two previous mystery KAL's Anadiomena has done resulted in these:

DSC06335


DSC03979



Both were a lot of fun :-) I'm not sure if I'll be able to knit BOTH the designs during this MKAL but I'm going to give it a jolly good go! Can't wait :-D

Is anyone else in blog-land joining in?

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blue! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bamboo is so great fiber to work with, I think you are going to love it. It will be fun to see you take part in this KAL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Elena does do gorgeous MKALS, I might have to consider joining in too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see what you make this summer! - love the two you've already done. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...