Monday 3 June 2013

Sunshine!

Summer finally seems to have arrived over here and it's wonderful. The older children went back to school and pre-school today so I had a wonderfully indulgent morning sat out in the garden with my little girl. I drank tea and knitted and she did some drawing and had a teddy bears tea party. Lots of chatting and giggling, great fun :-)

As some of you who follow me on twitter may know, I was rather excited last week that my camera had finally returned from the menders. I'd only had it a couple of weeks before the autofocus broke which I was very cheesed off about. However it's back, the sun is shining and I'm going to make the most of it!

DSC_0874

DSC_0876

DSC_0889

DSC_0931

DSC_0962

DSC_1008

DSC_1073

Hope the sun is shining where ever you are :-) I'm going back to my knitting, I've got about 6 rows before I can separate the sleeves on my Alec jumper and I'm determined to get it done before I have to pick my children up from school :-) See you later in the week!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! So glad your camera was repaired and is useable again! I especially love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, looks like a beautiful spring outing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet ohana you have. What are your kids doing this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like your camera is working better than ever! I love how happy your family is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...