Wednesday 12 June 2013

WIP Wednesday

Another quick post today as I'm trying really hard to get my Alec finished ready for Friday. I had 2 inches left on the bottom but finished that ball of yarn so decided to do the sleeves first rather than risk running out. One sleeve is done, the other just needs the garter stitch cuff. I'm rather surprised how quickly I've got this sweater done, I guess mindless stockinette is working quite well for me at the moment!

DSC_1469


My ripple cushion cover is still growing although it's stalled slightly at the moment as I'm running out of balls of scrap yarn and I've been concentrating on my knitting. Not got much more to go though before I can edge it and then work out how I'm going to do the back. I've got a couple of ideas in mind but they'll have to wait for now ;-)

DSC_1470


Hopefully I'll be back on Friday with a finished jumper (aside from buttons which I have yet to buy). Linking in with Tami as usual :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see how you finish your ripple pillow cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Alec is looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweater is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was fast! You are such a quick knitter/crocheter. I'm enjoying seeing that pretty yarn knit up into such a pretty sweater too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This orange is terrific for this garment. The ripples are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sweater is so pretty! And I love your cushion cover too! Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...