Wednesday 3 July 2013

WIP Wednesday

*Yawn* this is the first time I've had a chance to stop all day. Lots of to-ing and fro-ing today as my little boy is starting school in September and this month he has lots of visits to meet his new teacher etc.

Naturally as I have such a busy month I thought it would be a good idea to do two mystery KAL's as well as the project's I'm already working on!

Firstly, here's my Wingspan, I'm onto the last triangle now although I am tempted to add a ninth if I've got enough yarn, I prefer odd numbers for some reason.

DSC_1875


It's a good mindless pattern, perfect for knitting in the car (as a passenger!)

My other project currently is the Oh Summer mystery KAL for a girl. I've finished the first clue and this is how it's shaping up

DSC_1873


I'm making this for my 7 year old daughter. She doesn't have a lot of green in her wardrobe so thought this would work nicely. Looking forward to getting the next clue :-) The lace detail on the sleeves is so pretty

DSC_1874


I'm also joining in with the Summer Storm mystery KAL for a boy using this yarn, but I've not cast on yet. I'll probably do that in a bit or maybe tomorrow. Depends how lazy I'm feeling lol

DSC_1273


That's it for now. I've not been working on my crochet cushion cover at all so I'll skip posting about that for today. Thank you for all the lovely comments on my Multnomah shawl that I posted about last week. For more WIP Wednesday posts visit Tami's Amis.

Sorry I'm not very perky today, having a hard time keeping my eyes open!

xx

10 comments:

  1. I agree, the lace on the sleeves of the sweater are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very simple too, just a pattern of YO's and decreases. I think I read there's going to be an adult version at some point which I'm going to keep an eye out for

      Delete
  2. Lots of beautiful projects and I am always amazed at how you accomplish so much!. Looking forward to seeing your daughter's sweater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :-) A lot of my recent projects have been stockinette or garter stitch which I can do fairly quickly without looking. I slow down if I have to think more lol

      Delete
  3. Your Wingspan is looking awesome and I like the mystery sweater so far! I don't know why, but it seems like the busier I am, the more I want to do KALs and the like....so I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it's not just me lol. There's a sock KAL and a shawl KAL that I wish I could join in with too. Not enough time in the day *sigh*

      Delete
  4. Awesome projects! Love the shade of green.

    Here's my WIP: http://mibruno.com/en-proceso-94/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The summer mystery is looking PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is isn't it, looking forward to seeing what happens next :-)

      Delete
  6. How fun to CO mystery KALs for your kids. The greens are awesome! Man, I have eyeing that Wingspan pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...