Friday 7 June 2013

FO Friday - Dazzle Me Socks

Just a quick post from me today. It's been a long week and a busy day! Here are my latest pair of socks and the last ones I'll be knitting for a while as I've got a load of other projects I'm ready to get my teeth into :-)

DSC_1459


Yarn is Laughing Yaffle's Cloud Tweed sock in the Dazzle Me colourway. I did 32 stitch cast on using Judy's magic cast on, increased to 64 stitches and then just knitted. I used an Eye of Partridge heel which looks rather pretty I think and feels like it should be quite hard wearing too

DSC_1460


Taking photos of ones own feet is rather tricky! I asked for help but he was too busy reading her a story ;-)

DSC_1463


Hope you have a lovely weekend, I'm hoping ours will be a peaceful and relaxing one with lots of lazing around in the sunshine :-) Linking in with Tamis Amis as usual :-)

12 comments:

  1. I love the colors in your stripey socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I'm very pleased with them

      Delete
  2. We will be busy this weekend. These are fun socks here. It can only make you smile. Cute pic of your husband reading to your daughter. Book time is always so precious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter's at the age where she can sit for hours reading the same 5 books over again. It's fun, although a bit repetitive! Hope you had a good weekend

      Delete
  3. Love eye of partridge heels! They hold up so well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping mine hold up well too, I really enjoyed working them lol

      Delete
  4. Awww, I love the your feet stealing the show in the corner there. The heel is just a cute little touch too. Another pair of perfect socks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your socks, and the heel looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...