Thursday 12 June 2014

Sunny days

DSC_0145


DSC_0148

DSC_0151

DSC_0152

DSC_0153

DSC_0166

DSC_0171

DSC_0173

DSC_0175

DSC_0178

A Father's day card I need to post this afternoon, made using this template.

A cold glass of my first batch of elderflower cordial. Simple to make and absolutely delicious

Mr Soaring Sheep's Father's day socks probably won't be ready for Sunday but at least one of them is finished now!

The first red raspberry of the season is almost ready. Lots more to come though.

Summer flowers, some of which are apparently very tasty for slugs!

Silly girl pulling faces in her Summer dress.

Soppy black cat wanting cuddles in the sunshine.

Gentle days.

DSC_0184

6 comments:

  1. I love the pink table!

    And your kitty looks like my kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your raspberry patch!! It looks like you get quite a bit of fruit from it, and I am insanely jealous- I havent had homegrown berries in years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gentle summer days look perfect. What a cute Father's Day card! And, that yarn looks fabulous made up in that sock pattern. I think black cats are the best (I have one, too). Your little girl is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do love those socks, wish they were mine ;) pretty card you made and your little girl is cute in that photo, so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool card!! How neat to be growing raspberries in your garden. This little miss is a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely photo selection! The sock looks stunning, your little girl is the cutiest and so is your cat. The card is cool and I love your plants. Great post!
    Hope your weekend was great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...