Wednesday 21 March 2012

WIP Wednesday

Ok, it's a little later in the day than normal but here is a photo of one of my current WIP's. I also have two cardigans on the needles but one is waiting until I've finished the Mystery KAL and the other (the MKAL) has been put on a shelf in disgust. It's a beautiful pattern and I've been enjoying knitting it but just counted the stitches today and realised I've missed an increase somewhere with doing the raglan increases so have to frog it back. The lace work wasn't a problem at all, basic KFB raglan increases in stockinette are apparently beyond me. URGH!


Anyway, here is what I've been working on in between pattern clues. It's a drop stitch scarf using Babylongleg's beautiful handspun yarn. I started it years ago but decided to pick it up again and it's whizzing along now, clearly I'm a fast knitter than I used to be lol. I'm also a looser knitter as the start of the scarf is narrower than the rest of it, should I frog and reknit?

DSC03827


It needs blocking to fully open up the pattern but it's so pretty :-)

And just for fun, here's a yarn connoisseur

DSC03830


Mmm Babylonglegs handspun....

DSC03831

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...