Thursday, 5 March 2015

My Garden - March 2015

Yesterday was a lovely Spring day, not particularly warm yet but it was sunny and the air was fresh :-) Inspired by Daisychain's post I thought I'd share some photos of my garden at the moment

DSC_0085


The purple polyanthus's were originally one plant but a couple of years ago I brutally divided it and now I've got lots of them :-)

DSC_0087


So delicate :-)

DSC_0088


DSC_0086


 The polyanthus's in this pot were bought as little plug plants so I've no idea which colours are going to develop. It's exciting watching them unfurl

DSC_0089


DSC_0090


These next pots are outside the front of the house so get a lot more sunlight. I think the tulips are black ones (Queen of Night?) but I may have muddled them up somewhere else!

DSC_0091


DSC_0092


DSC_0093


DSC_0095


I love this time of year :-D

Thank you for the comments on my last entry. We had my in-laws round yesterday so it was a bit busy. I did manage to finish my FIL's hat that evening though so I'll share some photos of it tomorrow :)

3 comments:

  1. It is lovely to see what is starting to come up in the garden isn't it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous snippets of your garden! Can't wait to see more! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...