I've not really got much knitting done lately. Well I did have to frog back three inches of the Hoodlum hood because I misread the instructions. Well not misread exactly, I assumed that the stitch count began after the moss stitch edging but those stitches were actually including. Bit of a pain in the bum but hey ho. I'm too much of a perfectionist to leave the decreases off centre so I had to frog back and redo them. They are now done and the hood has been grafted into shape.
Please excuse my socks and the not too neat photo. I'll block it out properly when it's finished and hopefully stop that front flap at the bottom from going up. As you can see I've just started knitting the left sleeve. I used a new skein of yarn so that I could match the colours up. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the second one :-S
My Fragile Heart shawl is coming along too. I've successfully done the first lace section, beads and all. Fab! And for now at least I've got over my fear of lace. I have replaced my lifeline though for starting the next section, I'd rather be cautious lol!
Obviously it's not been blocked yet so it's hard to fully see the design but it's there and not looking too bad. I've actually been enjoying the beading. I thought they were a bit of a faff and didn't really add much at first but now I'm seeing them in the pattern I quite like them. They're like little accents to the design.
The next section is the really impressive looking lace bit in the pattern which has lots of holes and beads and things. I'm looking forward to it although I'm not going to start until this evening when the Gruesome Foursome are asleep.