Monday 1 June 2015

Woo I'm back!

Thank you for the lovely comments left on my previous post. I read them on holiday but wasn't able to reply to them because the internet signal on my phone was veeery veeery slow. We had a lovely time in Cornwall and I took lots (400+) of photos. I'd like to share a few of them with you this week but I'll try not to spam you too much :-)

No knitting related photos on this post so feel free to skip :-)

We left super early in the Saturday which meant after lunch we had a couple of hours to spare before we wanted to go to the caravan site. We decided to visit Trelissick gardens and instead of wandering round the more formal gardens we explored the estate a bit more taking a path down to the mouth of the river

DSC_0628


DSC_0632


DSC_0636


DSC_0647


We followed the path up the hill and through the woodland

DSC_0654


DSC_0661


DSC_0673


We then entered the gardens from a different side and walked back through to the car park. There were lots of rhododendrons in flower, beautiful colours

DSC_0700


And camellias!

DSC_0701


DSC_0705


It was lovely to feel that we'd got an extra day of the holiday :-)

DSC_0710


Tomorrow I'll show you photos from when we visited St Michael's Mount and explored the garden. I'd never been there before and it was breathtakingly beautiful :-)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I love St Michael's Mount, I've been there so many times and never get tired of it. Last time we went it was blowing a gale!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you had such a great time!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those camelias are pretty! What a lovely place. Can you find Doctor Who for me and have him transport me across the pond?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...