Tuesday, 17 December 2013

A quick little cosy

Mr Soaring Sheep treated the children to a tiny Christmas tree covered in "snow". Naturally I needed to prettify the pot a bit!

DSC_0657


It's sits on my kitchen window next to the Christmas card my Mum made for me

DSC_0658


The weather has been quite mild here although I believe it's supposed to be getting colder and wetter as the week goes on. It's nice to have a bit of indoor snowy magic

DSC_0659


Another pot on my kitchen window sill is these hyacinths. The flowers are starting to grow now and turn faintly pink. Exciting :-)

DSC_0661


I'm still working on Mr Soaring Sheep's Christmas present. I've almost finished the crochet part, next I need to do some sewing...

DSC_0663


Today I'm joining in with Nicole's "Keep Calm Craft On" post. I might be feeling just a little panicky about the things I need to get done this week so I guess I'd better get on with them!

11 comments:

  1. Love your little tree :). Hope you get all your making done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sweet isn't it :) Thank you, I've got the crochet done that I wanted to but probably not going to get a chance for the sewing until Thursday :-S

      Delete
  2. Your little pot cozies are adorable! And I just love seeing piles of crafty supplies...those always send my imagination soaring! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Merry Christmas to you too

      Delete
  3. love that cozy. and you rainbow felt! nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm looking forward to playing with the felt, not had a chance to use it since school

      Delete
  4. I'm curious to see wha cha makin' w/'da felt and jangles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pot cozy is adorable! And I love the card your Mum made <3 Thank you for joining us with KCCO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely little tree, and the card your Mum made you is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...