Saturday 28 April 2012

Show Off Saturday - Little Momo

Here is my Little Momo jumper knitted with Malabrigo sock yarn in Caribeno.

DSC04135

It is such a nice pattern to knit, you start off knitting flat but then join it in the round and knit down. The sleeves and button hole section are added later. The bigger needles (3.25) give a lovely loose fabric that hangs well.

The cable pattern is simple to knit. I was a little worried it wouldn't show up clearly with the yarn I'd chosen but I think it's simple enough that you can make it out clearly

DSC04136

This is a photo pre-blocking, it fits a bit neater round the neck now. It fits Eli best so he gets to keep it and I'll either make an age 4 one for my bigger boy or distract him with the rainbow hoody I'm making for his birthday :-)

DSC04138

Is it me or does he look like he's come up with an evil plan to take over the world? :-p

DSC04141

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...