The vest is completely finished apart from the final button. I'm hoping to get some photos to show it off on Friday :-)
These squares have also had their ends sewn in. I'm trying be good this time and finish each square as I go. I need to measure the bed to work out how many I'll need per row. I like having a number to aim for.
I started working on my ironing pile this morning as we're going on holiday soon. I had to stop to make the children a drink and a snack. When I came back I found someone had made himself a comfy bed.
I left him to it and made myself a cup of tea instead ;-) Lazy days are good