Wednesday 11 July 2012

WIP Wednesday

Just a quick post today as I need to wake the Smalls up in a minute so we can walk to school, hopefully dodging the rain...

First up is a bad picture of my Leyburn socks, you can see I've got past the heel but still have most of the leg part to go. Should be a quick knit whenever I eventually get round to it!


IMAG0479.jpg


My other WIP is my Wedding shawl. The rows feel pretty long now, I can't wait to see what it looks like off the needle when it's no longer bunched up like this. The few times I've pulled some of it flat to have a sneaky peak were very encouraging.


IMAG0480


I do love the magic of lace, the way it looks a bit rubbish on the needles but then when you wash and block it, it opens up and you can see the beautiful patterns emerging. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...