Wednesday 28 January 2015

Sticking Wednesday

I've got something a bit different to share today. I thought this chest of drawers belonging to the youngest member of the Soaring Sheep flock looked a bit boring so I thought I'd get creative.

DSC_0912


I'd got some left over decopatch papers and glue from previous projects so I thought I'd have a go at tarting it up a bit :-)

DSC_0914


This is the what the top looks like now. The different coloured bits in the middle are already dry, it should all end up the same colours. I'm thinking of doing the drawer fronts in different colours but need to see what papers I've got left and clear off the stickers that are on there already.

Have you ever done decopatching? Would love to see photos of other projects, it's such a fun craft :-)

2 comments:

  1. It turned out great! I've never done it before and was wondering what your instagram photo was all about but it looks really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea. Of course this will be colorful. I expected no less.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...