Wednesday 19 February 2014

WIP Wednesday

As it's half term I've not had much crafting time this week so have just stuck with one fairly simple project. It's a jumper for my youngest son using up lots of left over yarns. I'm spiralling 3 balls of yarn around and replacing each one when it's used up. Means I'll have a quite a few ends to weave in as you can already see but it's going to be one unique jumper!

DSC_0565

It's great fun to knit because I never know how the colours are going to look together. My little boy keeps asking me if I've finished yet :-)

 Mr Soaring Sheep has the day off work today. We've got my in-laws visiting later in the day so hoping the weather stays nice and we can go out for a walk somewhere. I'm running my toddler group in the morning though so I'd better a move on and pack my stuff up before heading out. Have a good week everyone!

Head over to Tami's WIP Wednesday, Ginny's Yarn Along and Nicole's Keep Calm Craft On for more crafty posts :-)

13 comments:

  1. Amazing! Can't wait to see it finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Can't wait to see how the sweater turns out, I know my kids would love it with all that colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It's a great way of using up left over yarn and not complicated at all

      Delete
  3. What fun colors! I like how you are blending them together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's a simple technique but it's turning into a really nice effect :)

      Delete
  4. Great fun colors!! I can't wait to see the finish project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun result you're getting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that looks great, what a wonderful way to use up yarn ends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, what a great way to use left over yarn. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...