Saturday 3 November 2012

Mystery KAL


IMAG0597.jpg
Originally uploaded by evel_lin
I got the first clue for the Anadiomena mystery KAL on Thursday. Just a short clue this time but already I'm getting excited. The ribbing at the sides of the knitting will be the sleeves and the tiny triangle at the bottom is going to become the back :-o Very strange!

Yarn was dyed by my 5 year old son using food colours. We were hoping for more of a purpley blue but the red dye didn't absorb at all so instead we have a pretty semi solid blue instead. Looks nice though and I'm enjoying the subtle colour change as I knit it up :-)

Next clue arrives tomorrow, can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Your son is so lucky to dye yarn w/you! Love that blue. How fun to participate in a mystery KAL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...