Wednesday 29 July 2009

Recent Customs

I've been super busy lately, not helped by a hungry baby who wants to nurse all the time! He is about 18lbs now at less than 4 months old so it's not surprising really!

Anyways, here's what I've been up to:

DSC06791

DSC06805


I've also got some X-Large skirty longies on the needles which are taking a while! Got about an inch left on the skirty part now so hoping I'm not going to run out of yarn!

I finally took a photo of Eli wearing the jacket I made for him whilst I was pregnant

DSC06742


At 6-9 month size it just fits him!

And as I'm showing off him, I might as well post some photos of the other two as well :-)

DSC06750

DSC06751

DSC06757

DSC06628

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh he;s a doll! Love the shorties great colorways...you do such nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...