Friday 30 April 2010

1 Day until Buy British Month!!

I can't wait to post photos of the things I've been making. I've got some lovely woollies already knitted and quite a few collaborations going on as well! So exciting :-)

Anyways, for now here are some more of the custom order I've been making. These three are all using Pixieknits' colourways.

Breezy shorties with a big ruffle

DSC08441

Waterfall shorties

DSC08454

Fuscia Bloom shorties with a gentle ruffle

DSC08455


I've also finished one skorty, halfway through a second and have a small soaker to show off as well. I'll post photos of them another day, when I've taken some!

Keep a look out for The Soaring Sheep in the Buy British Month forum on Cloth Nappy Addicts :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...