Sunday 6 July 2014

Sunday in the garden

DSC_0687


DSC_0688


DSC_0690


DSC_0694


DSC_0689


DSC_0695


DSC_0698


DSC_0700


DSC_0699


DSC_0686


- I bought some new geraniums (pelargoniums) to replace the bedding plants munched by the slugs
- I wish I knew what the white flower is called, any plant experts around?
- I also bought a hardy fuchsia called "Dollar Princess". We're going to plant it in the ground once we've moved to our new house.
- I've finished sewing in the ends on my blanket, working on the border now. Not entirely sure what I'm going to do yet!
- The flowers, my blanket and my happy pink table and chair make me smile

3 comments:

  1. Princess Dollar? I never knew its name but my mum used to have some. Me and my bro used to pop them open.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are loads of different fuchsias, I think they're such a pretty flower. My Mum used to have a set of earrings that looked like them :)

      Delete
  2. Lots of pretty colours in this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...