Thursday 27 May 2010

The Second Moonbeans Kids and The Soaring Sheep collab

This set was listed this afternoon and sold very quickly. I think Sue has done a fantastic job with the top. She's making one for my little boy too :-)

DSC08720

The yarn is Babylonglegs Black Rainbow. Absolutely scrummy as usual

DSC08721

Such vibrant colours. I'm so looking forward to knitting this set up :-)

The other set we offered is here:

DSC08717

The yarn was dyed by me and as it reminded Sue of tutti fruity ice cream she created this lovely design

DSC08718

It makes me hungry!

I'm off on holiday tomorrow. We're taking all three children camping for the first time. The baby will still be in cloth nappies but we're only going for 4 days so should be ok... Straight in the wash when we get home though! My biggest boy potty trained himself over night. He went from being in nappies full time to being dry day and night in a matter of days.

I should probably stop refering to Eli as "the baby" now. He's walking all over the place, has his first pair of outdoor shoes and is babbling away at us all the time. Look how big he is!

DSC08679

How did that happen??

Here's one of my other two posing, just so they don't feel left out

DSC08675

(The top was from The Hollow Oak, the same lovely lady who did the Phoenix and Dolphin collabs with me).

Hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love comments :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...